Louise the tea taster says
Five teapigs teas with a sweet, punchy kick - they might just save you from reaching for an afternoon biscuit (although they do taste good with a big biscuit).
- liquorice and mint - 15 tea temples
pure liquorice root and whole peppermint leaves - a naturally sweet and refreshing drink. This tea contains liquorice root - people with hypertension should avoid excessive consumption
- sweet ginger - 15 tea temples
big in ginger flavour, loaded with sweetness and full of spice.
- rooibos crème caramel - 15 tea temples
South African rooibos tea with chunks of caramel that give it a touch of sweetness - skinny dessert.
- chocolate flake tea - 15 tea temples
like dunking a chocolate biscuits into your tea - top notch teapigs tea with chocolate flakes.
- chocolate and mint - 15 tea temples
a classic combination of chocolate and mint in a cup.